The Retreat at Falling Creek is conveniently located just 6+/-miles South of Monticello, 1 hour from Athens, 1 hour and 20 minutes from Atlanta and 2 hours from Augusta. This property is just off Hwy 11 about ¼ mile down a well-maintained county gravel road. It boasts approximately 2900 feet of road frontage and backs up to 800+/- acres of the Chattahoochee National Forest with almost 3000+/- acres of National Forest less than a tenth of a mile past the property. This incredibly beautiful retreat offers:
• 327+/- acres
• 11 +/- food plots and open areas one of which is a pear orchard
• A 4.5 +/- acre stocked lake with incredible waterfowl habitat.
• 5+/- miles of interior roads and trails that are accessed by truck or UTV
• 3 interior creeks with Falling Creek located on the NW border
• Several hilltops with long range views and beautiful sunsets
• Every wildlife opportunity Georgia has to offer
• 100+/- yard shooting range
• 40 x 80 metal building with 2 roll up doors, 3 entry doors and 2 windows and a full length shed roof on the back side for implement storage
• 200-amp underground power
• AT&T phone and internet service
• Well and septic tank
• Owners’ suite with a full bathroom and washer/dryer hook-up
• Full 20, 30 and 50-amp RV hook up
• Additional power pole for another RV hook-up
• Small shed for feed and seed storage
• Dogwoods, Redbuds, and Persimmon trees cover this property.
If you have been looking for the perfect place to escape the city, relax, hunt, fish, get outdoors and make memories with your friends and family then look no further. Call Mark Costello to view. 706-207-5850. Owner is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Georgia.